Quarrel Hill Xmas Quarrel Hill Xmas

Good stuff Domo. Keep up the good work!

Domo76 responds:

Thank you so much, Decaf! :-)

Pomg Pomg

Very unique and fun game! A couple of difficulty spikes here and there (sux to go backwards!!!) but overall really enjoyable.

Deep Space Shooter Prologue Deep Space Shooter Prologue

Took me a bit to get use to the controls and hitting some of the smaller enemies but once I got the hang of it and got some upgrades going the game really become fun.

I agree with PereDM, making your bullets a tad bigger would help, or make that an upgrade. Also some more effects would be nice. Fun game, I'll will definitely be playing this some more.

matheus29672967 responds:

Oh, I didn't even think about bigger bullets as an upgrade. Now that *would* be considerably nice indeed. Heck, how did I miss that?

As for the effects, we had a little bit of a hard time getting all those to work(I mean, this game was developed on a pretty much non-existent budget), so sorry about that =(

Still, if the campaign goes through, there will be a super-prologue being developed, in the same style as this prologue, but with all the extra content from the next main game, and I'll certainly publish it here once it's launched(there's a tier for receiving it early, but once the next game is launched, the super-prologue will become free).

Anyway, it seems people *would* indeed like a game with more effects, at least in this style, so we'll certainly do that if the campaign goes through. It'll also be nice to be able to work with a main branch of more serious games, starting with the next one and a spin-off branch of more arcade-y ones ^^

tears of a soldier tears of a soldier

This is awesome!

UltimoGames responds:

thanks decafpanda

Digital Painting 024 - Starting over Digital Painting 024 - Starting over

Really like the feel of this piece. Sets a moody tone

MACGYVR responds:

Thanks! Like something is fixin to go down...

Owlboy fanart Owlboy fanart